I have been using ThriveCart for a year now and it is the best tool purchase I have made in years. Their marketing strategy has been based on never opening the payment option to the general public, you have to enter through an offer link.
As you are always asking me what is the link and what are the main features I have prepared this quick post for you.
What is ThriveCart?
Thrivecart is an online payment processing platform that is revolutionizing the way we sell. ThriveCart is a platform/tool for infoproducers. This tool allows you to create beautiful Checkout pages for your customers to buy your products. Thanks to its system we can automate the sales process and generate more revenue by sending the same traffic. Besides creating checkout pages, you can also create upsells and downsells of products, bump offers, affiliate system and many integrations.
What can I do withThriveCart?
Apart from creating checkout pages (like this one), you can also create product upsells and downsells, bump offers, affiliate system and many integrations.
ThriveCart’s main features
Here are some of the best features of the platform:
Option to add BUMPs to generate more revenue from a single customer.
Facility to integrate ThriveCart with our CRM or Email Marketing tool (Active Campaign, InfusionSoft, etc.)
Accepts Apple Pay, Stripe and Paypal payments
Customization of the sales page
Option to add upsells
Integration with Slack and many other tools
Affiliate system for others to also sell your services and products. The affiliate panels are very good, we have done several campaigns without any problems.
They constantly update the application
ThriveCart Checkout Integration
- Very simple drag and drop builder.
- Easy customization.
- Different checkout types: one page, embedded, pop ups, etc
- Upsells in 1 click.
- Free trial periods.
- Recurring payments.
- Advanced metrics by product, customer, dates, etc
ThriveCart email MarketingAutomation
When you integrate with an email marketing tool, it allows you to trigger an automation or sequence in the following cases:
- Completed purchase.
- Abandoned cart.
- Product return.
- Card denied.
- Failed recurring payment.
- Successful recurring payment.
- Subscription cancellation.
- Bumb offer purchased.
- Bumb offer returned.
You can use the following payment gateways:
Possibility to link more than one Stripe and PayPal account, in case you have several businesses.
ThriveCart does not have a free version. It can be purchased with a one-time payment of $495, this means that once you buy the tool you can use it for life. There is an option to buy the PRO version for an extra $195 with the same conditions as the regular version, one-time payment and lifetime use.
- It is a stand-alone system. It is not linked to any web or marketing system, so if you change your email marketing system or member area, you don’t have to do it all over again from the beginning.
- A very intuitive and easy to learn tool. There is also a great community on Facebook and a support team.
- In my case, I did a single payment of about $500 USD. This for me is an advantage, as I don’t have to pay monthly for the tool.
- If you have Infusionsoft and live in Europe, for me, this is the best tool right now.
- Mobile Friendly and multi-device.
- You can link more than one Paypal and Stripe account, so if you have multiple businesses, you can use the same ThriveCart account for all.
- Does not integrate with all email marketing systems
- Does not integrate with all member’s area systems.
- If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can’t make an automatic payment to your affiliates.
- Tax calculation is still in BETA
- In Zapier, you can only make triggers but you can’t generate actions